About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Saturday, June 21, 2008

I'd rather be sleeping


By describing today you might think I had a bad day but it was actually pretty mediocre.

Fist off I go into work at 1pm when I'm not scheduled to be in until 4pm. Then the manager asks me if I want to stay until 9pm, I agree. It wasn't the smartest idea seeing that I don't know how to do a lot of things at McDonald's. It was the lunch rush and I really wanted to kill myself. So I'm pretty sure it was busy for the whole 8 hours I was working and that it never died down. I had a stomach ache while working but when people are yelling at me to get their fries and there are none ready, I really cease to care what part of my body hurts.

Then after my shift I walked to Innisdale in the rain to catch the bus. I swear its the only time I've ever walked in the rain and not gave a fuck if I got wet.

The best part of today is that I got to work with my crush :)
YAY.

No comments: