About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Beer before liquor, never sicker, liquor before beer, never fear

No one every mentioned this rule to me before. Oh god I wish they did. Last night I ended up puking at the party because I drank beer then liquor, then more beer followed by more liquor.

But anyways last night was fun before I puked. My night included warm beer, meeting new people, meeting people that knew me but I didn't know them, trading stupid boys my empty beers for their full ones, JACK DANIELS, truth or dare, stealing hats, vodka in sunny d bottles, high fives, losing my purse, stumbling, a boy from my film class calling me BABE every 5 seconds, and some drunk texting.

This was the conversation with me and my mom when I got home
MOM: "So how was the party?"
ME: "I puked"
MOM: "you were drinking"
ME: "yeah"


I love how she doesn't care.

Today I was hella hung over and I called my work to see if I was working. Of course they gave me a 7 hour shift. They have given me 3 hour shifts for the past 2 weeks so why did they decide to give me this long ass shift when I feel like death.

FML.

No comments: