About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

One night in Paris

Today I went to 2/3 classes. Go me! One day I will attend all 3 of them...one day....

So when I walked into fourth period today some random girl who I don't even talk to found the need to comment on the fact that I rarely show up to that class. Well thanks bitch, I didn't realize I don't come to class. Then she proceeded to comment on a fight me and my film teacher had nearly 2 weeks ago. FUCK YOU. I DON'T HAVE TO ANSWER TO YOU. STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MY LIFE.

I'm beginning to hate a lot of people who,frankly, I have no good reason to hate. I'm just sick of everyone who isn't my friend. I wish they would just get out of my life, NOW.

After school me and Pat tried to do some work on our religion ISU which some how ended up in us trying really hard to find Paris Hilton's sex tape one the internet. ONE NIGHT IN PARISSSSS.MMMMM. Anyways we didn't succeed. The we went to McDonald's, ate, ate, ate, bought 8 heads of iceberg lettuce all while he was fighting with his girlfriend on the phone. SUPPAAA FUN.

5 comments:

katie said...

ive seen it,
its not that good.

Helga said...

where'd you find it?
LOL.

Bryce W Maddock said...

I love the blog. I'm writing one of my own about life after college:

http://whatsnextbryce.blogspot.com/

Let me know what you think.

katie said...

limewire.

why do randoms comment your blog ahah

Helga said...

cos im really fucking cool.
k?
:)