About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My worst fear

I just found out that the University of Ottawa accepted me into their bachelor of arts program which isn't the one I planned on getting in to get into buy hey, I'm in. I was kinda hoping Ottawa wouldn't accept me because I don't want to have to make the decision on weather to stay here and live with my grandparents or leave everyone to go live on my own in Ottawa. I don't want to make this decision.

I don't want to leave you I don't want to leave you I don't want to leave you I don't want to leave you I don't want to leave you I don't want to leave you I don't want to leave you I don't want to leave you I don't want to leave you I don't want to leave you I don't want to leave you I don't want to leave you.

I don't want to leave any of you but I want to be free from rules, I want to meet new people, I want to be away from here. I wish you could all come with me. I have one week to decide if I'm going or not.

This will probably be one of the toughest decisions I'll ever have to make.

1 comment:

katie said...

please dont leave me helgo :(