About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Monday, May 26, 2008

It really doesn't feel like any of my friends care about me anymore.
I want to pretend it doesn't bother me but it does.
Shit happens to me.

On another note I'm so tired of everything, especially high school. I can't wait for it to be over and people can stop being so critical over stupid things. Most people clearly don't know me well enough to make a proper judgment so they should probably shut the fuck up or say it to my face and not through honesty box.

Some people are just plain nasty, but I guess I can't change what people think of me. That's just the way it is.

1 comment:

katie said...

i care about you.

youre still one of my best friends in the entire world and i wouldn't change that for anything.
luv u helgo. <333 x293482394234