About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

splash.

Let me start off by saying that Pat having a license is ruining my marks. I skip class about once or twice a week because he insists we go out to eat, go to the mall etc. during class. Anyways he managed to convince me to skip class today so we could go and do pointless things, as usual. I have to stop being a pushover.
The highlight of my day was during 4rth spare when me and Pat drove really fast through a massive puddle downtown and and sprayed water into a taxi's open window, hopefully spraying whoever was inside :). Then I had the brilliant idea to see if we could drive all the way around the lake but we sadly didn't succeed. We might of if it weren't for those slow fuckers on the road that go 50 in the 50 zone.

No comments: