About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Thursday, April 3, 2008

hey edgar

I want to diet but I don't have enough will power. You know what? If food wasn't so fucking delicious it would be so much easier to give up. I was going to start dieting today but then I started eating and I just couldn't stop. I'm such a fat ass. Sure I'd like to be skinnier, who wouldn't? But I'm fine with my body right now. It could use some work but its not like I'm overweight.

On another note I want to film my movie for film class in an abandoned town called Edgar so today me and my friends went to get check it out. There were security guards blocking the entrance and a whole bunch of "no trespassing" signs around the whole town. I asked the guard if I would be allowed to film my movie in Edgar but he didn't really know what the fuck he was talking about so I asked him for a phone number so I could get more information about the town. I got the phone number and made my friend call it. The guy he spoke to was a total dick and said that in Edgar there was some institute for the blind and deaf which was really creepy. He refused to disclose any more information after that and said that couldn't film my movie there. Well you know what fucker? We are going to do it anyways.

He should have know better than to be a rude fuck to a bunch of teenagers.
Here is his number...prank call it or something
705 739 6673
ask for Kevin Green :)

I will leave you here in edgar.
I will hunt you down in edgar.
I am watching you in edgar.
Vans are parked in roades in edgar.
People walking dogs in edgar.

No comments: