About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Friday, April 11, 2008

Hey SKINNY PIG.

The past two days have been shitty. My birthday yesterday was okay except for a certain friend who kinda ruined my day for me. Instead of wishing me a happy birthday she proceeded to bitch at me through text messages over some stupid shit.

The good news is that I am getting a skinny pig or some sort of creature similar to it next week and I'm gonna call it SKINNY PIG. Ha, actually I was thinking of calling it Koosh. I've been trying to convince Katie to get one too but she wants some sort of really long haired, ugly guinea pig. :P

Oh well. Today I got a detention for no reason and I'm just sick of school. Fuck you school, fuck you ladies in the office that gave me detentions and lastly fuck you bitches who like to ruin my birthday.

I hope my birthday party doesn't suck tomorrow. Surly it wont though because all of my best friends are coming. :):):)

No comments: