About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Monday, March 24, 2008

the storybooks are bullshit.

I hate it.
Everyone is utterly convinced that me and Zach will not be together next year because "you will meet so many new people" meaning so many new boys.
WHY do I even care? Its not like me and him have only been together for a month, we've been together for what feels like forever. I mean, even if I tried I could never give him up. Its like some sort of addiction and no matter where I am or what I do I'm always going to be thinking of him. Its crazy but I think I'm in love.
It baffles me that people can make the judgment on whether me and Zach will be together next year when they dont even know how we are together. We are best friends and we know everything about each other. So they are telling me to throw that away just because I'm moving on in my life and going to university? I don't think so.
This is love and sure its not perfect but its real, not some bullshit you hear in the storybooks. 

No comments: